Help

I keep writing lengthy posts and deleting them because I don't like what i have to say.

So.. this is awkward. I'm definitely going to have to get better at this when I leave. 

This weekend I am moving for what I believe is the 5th time this year. Only this time I don't have a destination, I'm just bumming with friends because I need to send my bed home. My duffel bag and my backpack will be my trusted companions for the next 20ish days. 

I am struggling to pack for the first part of my trip, I only want to bring carry-ons to Japan, because it's only a month and I think it's silly to bring a bunch of clothes. So if anyone has packing advice different from "bring a bigger bag" I would be very grateful. (fun side-note: every time i type grateful i think of grapefruit) 

don't judge me, I have a lot on my mind. 

I get a "Carry-on"and a "personal item" 

What are some things you regret NOT having on a trip?
What are some things you regret bringing?

Email me, comment here, send a pigeon, pony express etc. 

Comments

  1. I suggest investing in some vacuum storage bags to maximize your space! Those things pretty much let you bring anything you want!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment