5 Days Strong

Hey!

I've been in New Zealand for 5 days, I've applied for at least 10 jobs online and I've recorded almost 0 of what I've been up to. So you'll just have to live off of some still pictures. Most of my time is taken up by walking places, meeting new people, and applying for jobs. I'm not making it sound terribly exciting, but that's because it's not. so.. yeah. 

Here is a picture of me and Jenny Nelson on an ancient Maori fortress. 

If you are observant you will notice the evidence of my initial sunburn. I have only recently been informed of the thin ozone layer over New Zealand and Australia.

And here is tiny me and tiny Grant Nelson walking to the other side of the former fortress/ mountainsh hill thing. 

Yes it is this colourful, and no it's not really this beautiful, it is actually far better in person. 

In the time I've been writing this post I've actually gotten a response from one place I've applied in the south island!! Alas, there is hope! So there is my small update to hold you over until I have bigger and more exciting news. 

Comments