Bye Japan

Hey Hi Hello and Welcome back!

Yesterday at about 8:30am I landed at Auckland Airport after 11 hours of crying babies, disney movies, and excellent service.

I've made a video depicting my last few weeks in Japan, including travel with my parents from Hiroshima, to Kyoto, to Kanazawa and many places in between. I also ventured to Tokyo alone to stand at the top of what I thought was the tallest building in Tokyo and is actually not at all, plus many more adventures. Enjoy!

A rough map of our bullet train travels.

I have it on good authority that the tunnels made for these trains were made as depicted in the video linked Here. 

*WARNING: In the beginning of the video, if you listen closely, you can hear the 4 O'clock bells ringing in Karuizawa. If you, however, choose to listen too closely your eardrums will experience their final drumming when the music begins. I suggest no headphones and watching in a quiet place.*



FYI: All pictures and Videos taken and posted on this blog (with the exception of MeltyKissmas) are taken with my iPhone 6S. I have a cheap wide angle lens I use occasionally, but a lot of the time I have to crop my pictures to use them in iMovie. The purpose of these videos is simply to give you a rough peek in to my experience. The picture and video quality is lacking, so if you want to see the real beauty of Japan, or experience Karuizawa then follow this link. OR buy me a fancy camera, either one is cool with me.

*When I first posted this, Youtube edited my video transitions, so i've re-uploaded it and hopefully the original is what you are watching! Sorry for the weirdness!


Comments